My favorite part is that normally, Ben doesn't like things being on his head. He takes off hats, and he quickly removes anything else placed on him to play peek-a-boo. This time he was so interested in crawling around he couldn't be bothered to get the towel off. He just giggled and crawled around. I, of course, grabbed a camera to take some pictures. It was hard to get good ones since he was moving so much. But here is what I got to chase around.
I hope these pictures don't embarrass Ben too much when he is older, but they are just so cute! And he does have a diaper on under that towel, so everything is appropriate. I want to remember these precious moments forever.
![]() |
| First realizing he can make a break for it. |
![]() |
| He's off! |
![]() |
| He's getting away! |
![]() |
| "Oh, hi Mommy. What's up?" |
He thought this was an amazing game. Looks like we have a lot of chasing in our future.:) I love my busy little boy.
-Kim




No comments:
Post a Comment