Welcome to the many adventures of the Cartwright family.

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Life Lessons

It is important for fathers to pass on life lessons to their sons.  Pat is already working on that with Ben.  I walked out of the bathroom the other evening to find Ben and Pat on the bed, staring at me.  I was happy to see them of course, but curious as to what was going on.  Then I heard what Pat was saying to Ben.  The gist of it- "Get used to this Ben.  You will spend a long time waiting for Mommy.  Then later in life you will spend a long time waiting for your wife.  Women take forever to get ready for everything.  Find a comfy spot and have a sit."

I'm happy to know Pat is imparting this great wisdom to Ben at such a young age.  At least he made sure to say it was worth the wait. :)

I'm lucky to have these boys wait for me!

-Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment